Chances are, you've seen a glimpse of the music-maker inside your new little one as he coos and wiggles when you chant a nursery rhyme or starts moving when you put on your favorite song. At birth, infants are already alert to musical sounds and naturally responsive to volume, movement, tempo, and melodly.
Read more about babies and music on the Music Together® Worldwide Blog.
Here at Music Together in Phoenix, we've created a warm environment that supports your baby's natural musicality-and her overall development. In our music classes for babies, you'll learn lots of ways to interact musically with your infant. And as you sing, laugh, and learn together, you'll bond with your child and the other new parents in your class.
Watch your baby's eyes light up during a Music Together class!
Here are a few benefits that families have noticed after bringing baby to Music Together:
- Develop strong and loving bonds with baby built through active music-making.
- Learn ways of comforting and soothing a fussy baby.
- Notice your child's earliest musical responses and ways of reinforcing these musical behaviors.
- Gain a repertoire of musical activities and ways to play with your baby.
- Make new friends with other adults who have new babies!
Active music-making supports an infant's growth in many ways: musical, verbal, cognitive and physical. More importantly, it's TONS of fun each week!