Summer KAZOO (and TREE FROG) Online Classes:
June 8th through August 2nd
Registration is now open!
With Music Together® Online, the teachers you know and love from Music Together in Phoenix will bring music class to your living room. Like all our classes, the program is designed to teach the way young children learn; through play! Your whole family will have a blast singing, dancing, and jamming along to Maracas songs during our daily LIVE & Pre-Recorded interactive classes. Digital family resources, including recordings and bonus activities through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, plus a hard-copy songbook to inspire you to make music all day.
Below is our schedule of offerings for Summer:
Summer Membership: 8 weeks (June & July)
- once or twice daily 15 to 20-minute Facebook Live and Pre-Recorded classes
- weekly "Itty Bitty Parent Ditty" pre-recorded Parent education moments from our teachers
- extra videos from our teachers on ways to extend the curriculum at home w crafts, games and fun activities
- weekly Pop-Up ZOOM Classes (space allowing)
- extra "I Love You Ritual" and/or sweet lullaby videos using the Music Together curriculum
- special videos from Music Together Worldwide
Your tuition also includes:
- An invitation to our private Music Together in Phoenix Online FB Group to find all of the above videos and events as well as the KAZOO Portal Page at this website with all the Pre-Recorded videos and correspondence
- Printables and other down-loadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more
- KAZOO (or TREE FROG - Rhythm Kids) Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door - $5 shipping. Con Español includes songbook and English & Spanish digital codes. Kazoo is a "Best of" collection with 2 new songs and favorites from previous collections.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
NEW OFFERING: "ZOOM +" Membership Level
- Weekly LIVE ZOOM Class - Tuesdays @ 10:30 am w teacher Megan only $75 per month (2 month minimum) and includes all other music membership benefits, no sibling fees. Class size limited to 12 families. Meet with the same families; see each other in class each and every week!
These packages of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber; just what you would expect from Music Together.
"ON HOLD" status indicates the class is currently under-enrolled. Call the office to get on a "wish list". If the class reaches its minimum, you will be notified. If the class you want is "FULL", please call to get on the wait list.