April 6th through May 31st
Due to our current health situation, we are offering a fun online way of making music with your family - at HOME! While we are excited for the day we can all be back in the classroom making in-person Music Together®, our Online Music Together is a great alternative!
With Music Together Online, the teachers you know and love from Music Together in Phoenix will bring music class to your living room. Like all our classes, the program is designed to teach the way young children learn; through play! Your whole family will have a blast singing, dancing, and jamming along to Maracas songs during our daily LIVE & Pre-Recorded interactive classes. Digital family resources, including recordings and bonus activities through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, plus a hard-copy songbook to inspire you to make music all day.
Below is our proposed schedule of offerings:
8 weeks (April & May) - each week, you'll get:
- daily 20-minute Facebook Live and Pre-Recorded events
- weekly "Itty Bitty Parent Ditty" pre-recorded Parent education moments from our teachers
- weekly "Let's Make Instruments" pre-recorded video from our teachers
- weekly Pop-Up ZOOM Classes (space allowing)
- weekly "Lullaby" videos featuring our team of teachers
- special videos from Music Together Worldwide . . . think, "Uncle Gerry"!
Your tuition also includes:
- An invitation to our private MARACAS FAMILY FB Group to find all of the above videos and events as well as the MARACAS Portal Page at this website with all the Pre-Recorded videos and correspondence
- Printables and other down-loadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more
- Maracas Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door - $5 shipping
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber; just what you would expect from Music Together.